Sunday, January 22, 2012

Predictions for when Kaden will be here!

At our baby shower our friends threw for us, we asked everyone when they thought our sweet baby boy will be here. I thought I would put it on here for fun and also because I will probably lose the piece of paper before Kaden gets here. (anyone who has seen my purse understands why I can never find a darn thing lol!) Here are the predictions...

Patti - January 27th
Zac - February 7th
Bri - February 9th
Jason - February 10th
Sena - February 11th
Casey- February 12th
Penny - February 12th
Andrea - February 13th
Me - February 13th or 14th
Shane - February 14th
Michelle - February 14th
Jamie - February 15th
Tabitha - February 16th
Cheyenne - February 17th
Ashley - February 19th
Faith - February 21st
Cindy - February 21st



No comments:

Post a Comment