Friday, January 6, 2012

Kaden is Almost Here!

I can't believe there's only approx. 5 weeks left until our sweet baby boy is here! How exciting! People told me being pregnant for 9 months just drags on, but it has flown by. It seems like we just found out yesterday. He's been moving around for hours today. I don't think he has taken a nap! :-) Zac is going to be such an awesome dad. I can't wait to see him holding Kaden in his arms and to see them watching sports together when he gets a little older hehe :-) I was really scared about the delivery but I've been praying really hard about it and I feel that God has given me peace about it. I have a big feeling Kaden will be here on February 13th or 14th. Zac thinks February 7th or 10th, my mom says February 21st and Zac's mom thinks he will be here on the 11th. Can't wait to find out!
Another exciting thing is that we found out our wonderful friends Jason and Bri are going to be parents too! If it's a boy, our sons will hopefully be best friends just like Zac and Jason have been all these years, and if it's a girl, maybe they will get married someday! Ok, maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but it's fun to think about!
Another exciting thing is my wonderful sister in law is getting married! A big congrats to Casey and Shane! 2012 is going to be an awesome year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment