Saturday, July 9, 2011

We're Going to be Parents!

I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant and we are so excited! Estimated due date is February 14th  I got to tell Zac on his birthday. When I got up to get ready for work that morning, I took a test. It was positive! I immediately started happy crying lol. Although it was extremely hard not to wake Zac up and tell him, I wanted it to be a complete surprise when he woke up. I already had his presents and his card sitting on the bathroom counter, so I put the test right next to his card and left for work. He called me about 45 minutes later beyond excited! When we got married, we wanted to wait a few years before having kids, but at the exact same time, we started feeling like we weren't trusting God. We were making our own plans in life and not praying about what God wanted. So we started trusting God. We decided if God wanted us to have a baby, we would have a baby! A few weeks later, we found out I'm pregnant! I have realized in life that when God is completely trusted with something, His will is brighter than the sun. Thank you Lord for blessing us.

1 comment: