Monday, February 13, 2012

Kaden is here :-)

The best day: February 7, 2012, the day our sweet baby boy arrived. My water broke at 1:30 in the morning and I actually didn't get near as nervous as I thought I would. I woke Zac up and we headed to Ardmore! My contractions were irregular still, so they gave me pitocin. I had the best nurses ever by the way. I was determined to not get an epidural, but I had back labor which is something I had never heard of before, and it HURT SO BAD lol! It felt like someone stabbed me in the back and turned the knife every 2 minutes. When I was dilated to a 4, I ended up crying like a little girl, so yeah, epidural please...STAT! Epidural=amazing by the way! Everything went so fast and easy after that. Our blessing arrived at 2:59 pm and we have been on cloud 9 ever since :-) Kaden was actually delivered by the nurse because the doctor hadn't made it to the hospital yet lol! I can't believe we are parents!! I love it! I'm sure I will be posting hundreds of pics of him on this blog every day! Thank you Lord for our sweet baby boy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment